- Dogs in the Box Policy: We welcome your four-legged friends, but we ask that they be leashed and with you at all times to keep them and all members safe.
- Kids at the Box Policy: Kids are welcome at BFIT, but must remain in the Kids Zone while you are working out and during all scheduled classes. For safety reasons, please also note that kids are not allowed to use BFIT equipment or machines unless they are participating in a class. This includes the tires outside – please no climbing on tires, no matter the age.
- Popsicle Policy: Due to some running with scissors incidents, we will no longer keep popsicles in the freezer. They are a fun treat, but please keep them at your house.
- Refrigerator Policy: Just a heads-up that we will be cleaning out the refrigerator weekly. Anything left will be thrown out.
- Parking Lot Policy: Please park in an orderly fashion so we have room for everyone. If you are parking in the first row, please be sure to pull up to the edge of the concrete to maximize space.
- Box Cleanliness Policy: Since ours is a shared space, we want to work together to keep the box as clean as possible. A few tips to remember:
- Please pick up all water bottles and return all weights and equipment to their rightful homes.
- Please throw away all toilet paper or paper towels ripped off rolls for blowing noses and wiping faces.
- Please wipe down all equipment when you’re done with it. Clorox wipes will be available throughout the box for this purpose.
- Please don’t leave large hunks of chalk on the blacktop to be smashed – let’s preserve it for everyone by keeping it in the buckets.
- Please don’t use chalk to write on the blacktop.
- Baseball Area Policy: This area of the box is actually a separate business and we need to respect their space. Therefore, the baseball area is off limits unless you are a baseball client