Do You Know Your Why?
Maybe you’re looking to add some longevity to your life, or maybe you love to compete. You might be trying to get stronger to prevent injuries.
No matter what your WHY, BFIT’s Movement Corrections program offers the solutions you need. You work with a professional coach throughout each stage of our process:
- A full body flexibility and mobility movement assessment to address movement limitations
- Upper body, lower body, and midline strength/balance assessment to address any weak movement patterns
- Corrective exercise prescriptions
- Instruction in refining movement patterns
- Programming for 1-4 times per week, spending 45-60 minutes, depending on individual needs
- Individualized programming designed from the results of your flexibility and mobility assessment along with your strength/balance assessment
You can expect a number of benefits from Movement Corrections…
- Increase your longevity in the gym and in your life
- Get you back to enjoying life pain free
- Target specific problems outside of class so that you can get back to doing the classes and movement you love
- Use corrective exercise combined with strength training to reinforce proper movement patterns and eliminate pain
Remote coaching is also available.
“Surgery for a torn rotator cuff translated to roughly one year of focused work to get back to where I was before my surgery date. That meant keeping my regular routine at the gym and modifying most workouts to a lefthanded dumbbell. At full recovery on my right shoulder, the left shoulder started to ache. Workouts with overhead reps meant it hurt to lift my arm when I left the gym; grabbing anything out the driver’s window of my car was extremely difficult to do without pain; and I started avoiding barbell movements I had just started to regain. With fears of having to repeat the previous year on my other side, I asked Cody to evaluate my status to see if he could help me identify the source of the pain and get me back to full performance in the gym.
“Cody not only listened to what I was experiencing, he put me through a series of movements to evaluate what was going on from a full-body perspective. Then, through focused and intentional programming, Cody helped to identify and eliminate my pain, while also helping me improve my form in a variety of movements to prevent future issues. I am now building my overhead max weights once again without pain and can grab anything I need out of my car window with my left arm. It is not a quick fix. Instead, it is a customized approach to making me a better athlete with a solid understanding of how my body needs to move to embrace the challenges presented without compromise. Cody’s work is personalized, and he is meticulous in his coaching methods to ensure the improvements I hope to see are the improvements made.”
– Susan Campbell